MS230-1 Bartell 9" Electric Walk Behind Scraper 110V.
Designed to satisfy the requirements of removing floor coverings from smaller projects and confined areas.
- Compact and easy to operate perfect for commercial and residential applications.
- Forward motion is achieved by manual effort made easier by the adjustable handle to suit different body heights.
- Manufactured from the highest grade materials ensuring strength and reliability.
- Fully adjustable chassis to adjust blade angle.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
Simple clamp arrangement for quick and easy blade change.
- Optimum weight distribution to ensure high work rate.
- Handle height adjustable for operator control.
- 9″ (230mm) working width.
- Bartell 301 Multistripper blade included.
- Ideal for removing carpet and flooring in small confined areas Compact easily portable design.
- Plug size 16A 3 Pin.
- Cable length 98 ft. (30m).
- The removal of sheet vinyl, linoleum, cork, bonded carpet.
- Woodblock, tiles, de-bonded membranes, sports surfaces.
- Failed latex.
- Build up of excess materials in production areas.
- Mortar/Plaster droppings from concrete floors in new build.
|Bartell MS230-1 Electric Walk Behind Scraper Specifications|
|Horse Power||2 hp (1.5 Kw)|
|Motor||Electric - 110 V|
|Working Width||9 in. (230 mm)|
|Motor Speed||1400 RPM|
|Dimensions||27 in. x 15 in. 31 in.|
|Operating Weight||99 lbs. (45 kg.)|