DFG460-4 Bartell Triple Head Variable Planetary Floor Grinder, 230V, 1 Phase
The DFG 460 Triple Head Planetary Floor Grinder has been developed to provide a medium sized, portable, product that grinds to a polished finish using orbital grinder principles.
- 18" (460mm) working width triple head planetary grinder.
- Powerful medium sized machine suitable for the majority of grinding tasks.
- Designed to be efficient, powerful but also portable.
- Heavy duty gearbox drive system.
- Compact, modern and portable design.
- Adjustable height anti-vibration handlebars.
- Self leveling head design.
- 2" (50mm) dust extraction port.
- Large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability.
- Dust free when operated with SPE 316 Vacuum.
- Plug size 16A 3 Pin.
- Cable length 98 ft. (30m)
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces.
- Removal of old coatings & contaminates.
- Re-profiling of old concrete floors.
- Grinding and finishing resin based and tilled terrazzo floors.
- Provides ideal preparation for thin film coating.
|Bartell DFG460-4 3-Headed Planetary Grinder Specifications|
|Horse Power||2.2 kW|
|Motor||Single Phase Electric - 230 V|
|Head Speed||0 - 277 RPM|
|Motor Speed||0-1704 RPM|
|Dimensions||40.9 in. x 18.5 in. x 42.5 in.|
|Weight||272.8 lbs. (124 kg.)|