Yes we do offer a discount for large orders of Laticrete products. Please send an email with product list and shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply with a quote.
Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Grout Commercial Units Parts A&B. Liquids Only
Finest grout available. Whether a residential bathroom or a light commercial floor, LATICRETE SpectraLOCK PRO Grout provides unmatched performance with incredible ease of use.
- Includes Part A & B liquids equal to four full units.
- Requires Part C - Sold Separately.
- Designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- Perfect for interior and exterior on floors and walls.
- Ideal for re-grouting applications on swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
- Stainproof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods.
- Clean all spills immediately.
- Requires part C powder sold separately (liquids only).
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C).
- Outperforms cement based grout.
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges.
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant.
- Optional LATICRETE SpectraLOCK Dazzle component adds metallic and “Glow-in-the-Dark” enhancements.
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part A
- 4 1.28 lbs. Bags of Part B
- 4 Hand Sponges
- 4 Packets of Initial Wash
- 4 Packets of Final Wash
- 1 Pair of Rubber Gloves
- Application Manual
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
No doubt about it, this was a great product! My fiancee and I finished our basement and added an extra bathroom with a custom shower. We finished grouting last week and the results were beyond expectations. I was told epoxy grout is hard to spread because it is so thick and tacky but once we warmed it up as suggested on a blog I saw it made it much easier to work with. I mixed it with Part C mushroom and it turned out awesome. I went on Laticrete's website to calculate the amount of coverage since we did a laundry room, bath with tiled shower and my foyer. I did call Contractors Direct for a recommendation on the proper float for this application and they were very knowledgeable and gave me some pointers on application. Excellent product and excellent results!