Yes the sponges are compressed to fit into a bale to make transporting them easier although some sponges may return to form with time you can also wring the sponge(s) out with warm water to accelerate the process.
1066 XL Hydro Tile Grout Sponge
- Product code: 1066
- Manufacturer: Hydro
- MPN: 291SP450S
XL Hydro Tile Grout Sponge
Professional premium sponge for grouting and clean-up. Open cell construction prevents sand and grout from loading up. Provides excellent absorption and rinses out easily
- Size 7-1/2"x 4-3/8"x 1-7/8".
- Extra large fine pore hydrophilic sponge.
- Soft & durable, excellent for removing excess grout, rinse clean.
- Extra Large fine pore. 7-1/2"x 4-3/8"x 1-7/8".
- Rounded edges to prevent “digging out” or marring of grout.
- Only $.97 Each, 400 pcs bale quantity $388
- Imported from Greece.
- Use a clean grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.
- Keep a clean bucket of water available and replace as necessary. Take a damp sponge and place flush on tile at an angle to tile joints. Pull sponge down and towards you. Be careful not to dig the grout mortar out of the joints.
- Flip sponge over and repeat making sure to overlap the adjacent area you have just wiped. Then rinse sponge thoroughly and repeat process. Some areas may need to be wiped more than once.
Question & Answers
The 400 piece bale of sponges weighs 30 lbs; unique freight arrangements can be made once the order is paid for. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-709-0002.