Polish your concrete floor to spectacular beauty, strength and abrasion with the Husqvarna Hiperfloor™ method.
Husqvarna Hiperfloor is a step-by-step method for grinding, treating and polishing any concrete floor to a whole new level of beauty, gloss and abrasion resistance.
A Hiperfloor is spectacularly beautiful, extremely hard-wearing, ultra-hygienic and easy to clean and maintain and installed at a surprisingly low cost! In professional environments, the total cost of a Husqvarna Hiperfloor is minimal compared to other types of flooring.
GM 3000 Grouting System, 5 Gals, 543087161
- GM 3000 is a latex-based bonding additive specifically formulated for use in re-grouting/ filling holes in concrete surfaces.
- GM 3000 is effective for patching and filling small air pockets/pin holes when polishing concrete floors.
- On the GM3000, the coverage rate is about 1500 sq/ft per 5 gals pail depending on the porosity of the concrete. So for example if the floor is very porous then it might get only 1000 sq/ft, but if the floor is very tight it might 1750 sq/ft per 5 gals.
- Hiperhard is an additional treatment product in the Hiperfloor process.
- It is a silicate applied to the concrete surface, to react with the calcium hydroxide that already exists in the concrete.
- A crystalline /glassy structure is formed in the pores of the concrete near the surface, and this is a main contributor to increasing the surface hardness of the concrete.
- The formation of calcium silicate in the concrete, combined with polishing the concrete with resin-bonded diamonds, significantly hardens the floor and improves the abrasion resistance as well having a significant impact on the appearance of the final floor.
- The HiperHard, it is a potassium silicate densifier that will cover around 1500 sq/ft per 5 gals pail.
- Hiperguard Premium Enhance is a premium-grade surface impregnator which is used in the final step of the Hiperfloor process.
- Hiperguard PE penetrates the concrete to form a film along the surface of the capillaries.
- This increases the surface tension of the floor, restricting the absorption of water, oil, fats and dirt.
- Stains are kept at the surface level, which simplifies maintenance and cleaning and extends the lifespan of the floor.
- Hiperguard PE also helps enhance the colour of the material being sealed.
- HiperLith increases the suface hardness of concrete and enhances the concrete's abrasion resistance.
- It reacts with the calcium hydroxide (Free Lime) already found in concrete to form Calcium Silicate – a crystalline structure that forms in the surface pores of the concrete, creating a harder surface.
- The combination of the Calcium Silicate and polishing with a resin bonded diamond produces a harder floor, an increased abrasion resistance and it significantly impacts the appearance of the final floor.
- 5 gallons of HiperLith will cover approximately 1,500 to 2,000 square feet, depending on the porosity of the concrete.
- Shelf life of HiperLith in original, tightly closed container is 3 years from date of manufacture. Do not allow the accumulation of water, dirt, or other contaminates. It is recommended that HiperLith be stored at room temperature. Do not allow HiperLith to freeze.