PG 450 is a versatile and user-friendly planetary floor grinder. Perfect for a wide range of applications, e.g. coating removal, concrete grinding and concrete polishing. It is also suitable to use to make Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR®. With its 18" grinding width it is excellent for both small hard to get to areas, as well as larger surfaces. It is ideal for rental and both professional and semi-professional applications due to its many self-adjusting benefits. 1-phase means it is suitable for industrial and domestic applications. It can easily be folded and divided without tools for transport and storage.
Includes Redi Lock diamond holder disc and dust skirt.
- Planetary drive, single phase and the ability to make HiPERFLOOR® makes this a very versatile machine.
- Designed for projects under 1,500 sq ft. (145 m2).
- Light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts.
- The speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has an user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection.
- Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment.
- Time-saving tool change with Redi Lock an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Ergonomic working position with adjustable handlebar makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy.
- Hour meter standard.
- Grinding width: 17.7".
- Grinding disc: 7.1".
- Grinding pressure total: 152.1 lbs.
- Weight: 240.3 lbs.