very easy to use and it left a nice glossy seal which is still there after many uses
7361 DuPont Stone High Gloss Finishing Sealer Water Based
- Product code: 7361
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
- MPN: D15145307
DuPont Stone Tech High Gloss Finishing Sealer Water Based
Features and Benefits
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish and protects against stains.
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior use
- Slate, saltillo, limestone, travertine and concrete floors.
- Not intended for use on glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors and decks, showers, countertops, or near pool areas.
- Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application.
- Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance.
- High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface.
- Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting.
- Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Liberally apply 2 to 4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator.
- Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application.
- Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating.
- More coats may be applied if desired.
- Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours.
- Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
- Quart: 25-75 sq ft.
- Gallon: 100-300 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon: 500-1,500 sq ft.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
pretty expensive, but works as advertised and it comes out shinny and clean
a little expensive, but worth the price. if you want the best quality results do not even bother buying other products because none of them compare to this sealer.
After using this on my slate it looked amazing!