8005 Weber mt CR8 Reversible Soil Compactor
Weber MT CR8 Reversible Soil Compactor
The reversible soil compactors CR 7 and CR 8 are the result of the consistent research and development work Weber MT has accomplished in conjunction with well-known industrial designers. The design concept and product quality ensure a long service life and enhanced operational safety. All soil compactors are successfully subjected to extensive test runs under realistic, everyday job site conditions. The CR 7 and CR 8 set new standards follow Weber MT’s philosophy of developing and manufacturing cost effective machines.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Diesel version with engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by means of fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug
- Excellent price/performance ratio
The centrifugal forces of 74 kN for the CR 8 and 60 kN for the CR 7 furnish proof of each machines’ excellent performance capabilities. An electric starter, optimum operating qualities, supreme compaction output and low hand-arm-vibrations at the guide bar are additional features provided for enhanced operator’s comfort and machine’s productivity. Extension plates allow the working width to be increased.
- The models CR 7 CCD, CR 8 CCD and CR 8 Hd CCD are equipped with the new COMPATROL compaction control system
- The CR8 MSM features machine and service management capabilities