Wacker Neuson 2" Trash Pump PT2A Centrifugal
Wacker Neuson PT2A 2" Centrifugal Trash Pump
Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keeping job site dry WACKER's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1 inch, ideal for most job sites that require fast dewatering on command
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer
- High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation
- High strength lightweight die-cast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life
|Wacker Neuson PT2A Specifications|
|Engine||Honda GX160 Air Cooled, Single Cylinder|
|Power Max Rated||4.8 hp|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.58 US qt|
|Fuel Consumption||0.37 US gal/h|
|Discharge Head||98 ft|
|Discharge capacity||185 US gpm|
|Suction height Lift||26ft|
|Solids diameter Max. Size||1 inch|
|Dimensions||24.4 x 18.2 x 18.9 in|
|Diameter Suction and Discharge||2 in|
|Operating weight||110 lbs|
Questions & Answers
Is this a replacement to the 2” with the Honda engine?
by Alan 1/4/2020 1:17:31 pm
This is the most up-to-date model of the 2" trash pump from Wacker Neuson. It is equipped with a 4.8 hp Honda engine.
Does the suction intake hose come with the pump?
by Alan 1/5/2020 10:54:24 am
This does not come with an intake hose. The accessories included are a strainer and hose clamps.