iQ 16.5" Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Porcelain Blue Blade
iQ Power Tools 16.5" Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Porcelain Blue Blade
All new 16” Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Porcelain Blue Blade takes cutting tile to the next level. Kick it up a notch with superior cuts and fully-integrated dust collection on the iQMS362 Dry Cut Masonry Saw, with the brand new 16” Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Porcelain Blue Blade. Use the right blade for the job.
- Segmented Q-Drive porcelain blade
- The flange reinforces the blade’s tension with increased stability while maintaining a thin, precise cut
- Built specifically for the iQMS363 Dry Cut Masonry saw
- Specifically designed to cut thick, large format tiles and slabs as well as some stone
- The blade’s diamond pattern, combined with an added flange, allows for 20% thinner cuts than standard blades
- 16.5” blade allows for a 5-1/2" depth of cut
- These blades are designed for dry cutting with the precision to match the quality of a wet blade
- Blade Size: 16-1/2"
- Depth of Cut: 5-1/2"
- Arbor: Q-Drive
- Max RPM: 3,700
|Large Format Tiles||Excellent|