3179 695XL-F4 ICS Concrete Chain Saw Package
ICS 695XL-F4 Concrete Chain Saw
The 695XL-F4 concrete chain saw is a versatile gas power saw for cutting concrete and ductile iron. Based on the best-selling 695 saw platform, the 695XL-F4 features many upgraded components including an easy-to-start engine ignition system, easy-to-tune carburetor, reinforced muffler, and a redesigned cylinder and piston. This ICS concrete chain saw is available with 12" or 16" guide bars and can be equipped with any MAX, ProFORCE, or PowerGrit diamond chain.
- Highly versatile concrete chain saw use to cut concrete, masonry, stone, cast iron pipe, ductile iron pipe and more.
- Redesigned piston and cylinder for cooler engine temperature
- Upgraded muffler with reinforced internal baffle.
- Easy to start, high energy ignition system.
- New carburetor is easy to tune.
- Advanced rear-ported intake keeps airflow slurry free.
- Retained single nut bar clamp provides simplified bar clamping with no parts to lose.
- Polyester air filter designed specifically for wet cutting.
- Patented Wall-Walker for straighter cuts and lessened operator effort.
- Available with 12" (30 cm) or 16" (40 cm) guide bars for deep penetration.
- Extended drive sprocket adapter offers easier chain assembly
- Oversized tension screw for easier chain tensioning.
- Great for irregular shaped holes or concrete pipe, minimizing the patchwork associated with breaking and chipping.
ICS 695XL-F4 Concrete Chain Saw Advantages
- Versatile and easy to use in tight spaces
- Deep cuts up to 16"
- Can cut irregular shapes and square corners without over-cuts
- No power pack required
- Safe to operate, no "kickback"
- Wet-cut, no hazardous dust
ICS 695XL-F4 Concrete Diamond Chain Saw Specifications
|Blade Size||14 or 16 inch guidebars|
|Power (Gas)||6.4 hp|
|No Load RPM||9,000|
|Depth of Cut||16 inch|
|Dimensions||18" x 14" x 12"|
|Weight||21 lbs (powerhead only)|
ICS 695XL-F4 Technical Data
- Engine Type: 2-stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 5.7 cu.-in. (94 cc)
- Horsepower: 6.4 hp (4.8 kW) at 9,000 rpm
- Torque: 50.4 in-lbs (5.7 Nm) at 7,200 rpm
- Engine Speed: 9,300 +/- 150 rpm (max), 2,700 +/- 100 rpm (idle)
- Maximum Chain Speed: 5,500 ft./min. (28 m/s)
- Starter: Recoil, dust and water resistant
- Ignition: Special water resistant electronic ignition
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 (2%) gas-to-oil
- Fuel Capacity: 0.26 gallon (1.0 liter)
- Minimum Water Supply: 20 psi (1.5 bar)
- Minimum Water Flow: 1 gpm (4 lpm)
- (1) ICS 695XL-F4 Powerhead
- (1) ICS 12" or 16" FORCE4 Guidebar
- (1) ICS ProFORCE Chain
Ratings & Reviews
Our 633GC finally gave up the ghost, so we went around looking for a new saw that had lots of power and settled on this one in the end. This thing is heavy. It cuts with good speed and has pretty good power. The wall walker hook on the front interfered with cutting in tight spaces so we've been taking it off and putting it back on. I've had to replace the sprocket four times. But we are tough on our tools.
We ended up selling this saw after about a year since the long-term costs were very high (chains didn't last). We got ICS's hydraulic flush-cut saw mainly because hydraulic (and pneumatic) saws don't smell bad like gas-powered ones do. The Proforce chains seem to last longer on the hydraulic saw than this one.
That being said it was still much better the 633. Easier to use especially when it came to less noise and (I suppose) less wear due to the lower engine speed. This saw also accepts the better cutting chains (Proforce vs Twinmax) so overall it is still worth the money.