3130 ICS 680ES Gas Powered Concrete Cutting Chainsaw
ICS 680ES Gas Powered Concrete Diamond Chainsaw
The ICS 680ES concrete chainsaw is a gas-powered concrete cutter that is ready to tackle to toughest jobs. The 680ES is one of the most reliable concrete chainsaws ICS has ever produced and is packed with innovative features including an improved airflow design and a new multi-function lever to control choke, run and stop functions.
- Polyester air filter designed specifically for wet cutting
- Versatile lever controls throttle advance, choke, and run/stop modes
- Extended drive sprocket adapter for easy chain assembly
- Cuts square holes as small as 4" x 4"
- Stronger and more reliable than any gas saw ICS has ever produced
- Redesigned carburetor and ignition systems that work together to ensure easy starting, cooler operation, and dependable performance at nearly any elevation
- Improved airflow design keeps the engine much cooler, extending its life while improving efficiency
- Available with 12" (30 cm) and 14" (35 cm) guide bars and the entire line of TwinMAX™ diamond chains
- Great for irregular shaped holes or concrete pipe, minimizing the patchwork associated with breaking and chipping
Versatile Concrete Chainsaw
- Deep cuts up to 14"
- Can cut square corners as small as 4" x 4"
- Single side access
- No power pack required
- Safe operation without rotational “kickback”
- Wet-cut, controls hazardous dust
ICS 680ES Concrete Diamond Chainsaw Specifications
|Blade Size||12 or 14 inch guidebars|
|Power (Gas)||5 hp / 3,700 W|
|No Load RPM||9,500|
|Depth of Cut||14 inch|
|Dimensions||18" x 11.5" x 10"|
ICS 680ES Technical Data
- Engine Type: 2-stoke, air cooled
- Displacement: 76.5 cc (4.7 cu-in)
- Horsepower: 5 hp (3.7 kW) at 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 36.3 in-lbs (4.1 Nm) at 6,500 rpm
- Engine Speed 11500 +/- 500 rpm (max), 2800-3200 rpm (idle)
- Chain Speed at Maximum Power: 6,800 ft./min (34.5 meters/second)
- Weight: 21 lbs (powerhead only)
- Starter: Dust and water resistant
- Ignition: Special water resistant electronic ignition
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1 (2%) gas-to-oil
- Fuel Capacity 0.23 gal (0.88 liter), 15-18 minutes run time per tank
- Minimum Water Supply Requirement: 20 psi
- Minimum Water Flow Requirement: 1 gpm
- (1)ICS 680ES Concrete Chainsaw Power-head
- (1) ICS 12" or 14" Guide bar
- (1) ICS TwinMAX Chain
Questions & Answers
how long is the cutting maximum of meters?
what is the length of saw blade?
how long is the life of the chain?
by toan 4/2/2020 6:29:55 am
You can select either the 12 inch (30.48 cm) or 14 inch (35.56 cm) guide bar. The length of the chain will depend on the guide bar you select. The life of the chain will vary on the materials you are cutting (i.e hard or soft concrete, and the amount of aggregate in the concrete). The manufacturer does not put an exact life span on the chains