5252 Wacker Neuson G 180 Mobile Generator 180kW
Wacker Neuson G180 Mobile Generator
Proven rugged design delivers an exceptional value
Durable, sound-attenuated diesel generators provide mobile prime power for larger construction, commercial, industrial, special event and emergency management applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. Designed around clean burning Tier III John Deere engines for maximum power and fuel efficiency, these units are EPA and CARB compliant. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing performance data on an easy to read LCD display. A large, skid mounted fuel tank provides up to a 30 hour (G 240) run time at full prime load, even without a trailer.
- Quietest in-class generators are ideally suited for most sound-sensitive application.
- Brushless alternators with separate excitation and AVR provide excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Rated power up to 120°F (49°C) for optimum performance even in hot climates.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch (G 180) or a unique reconnectable board (G 240) eliminates connection errors.
- Standard environmentally friendly features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm) that minimizes fuel spill potential.
- Durable features like stainless steel external hardware and automotive corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value.
- John Deere engine diagnostic codes display on the LCD readout simplifying engine troubleshooting; fuel consumption and percentage load data is also displayed.
- Automatic remote start capability is standard, ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Many factory-installed options like cold weather package, battery chargers, etc. are available.
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and choice of surge or electric brakes.
- Two-year bumper-to-bumper warranty with unlimited hours (separate engine warranty).
|Length x width x height (skid mounted)||3353 x 1321 x 1727||mm||132 x 52 x 68||in|
|Operating weight, Skid mounted||3207||kg||7070||lb|
|Dry weight, Skid mounted||2400||kg||5290||lb|
|Generator with optional trailer Length x width x height||4960 x 1995 x 2261||mm||195 x 79 x 89||in|
|Operating weight with optional trailer||3856||kg||8500||lb|
|Dry weight with optional trailer||3048||kg||6720||lb|
|AC voltage 1 Ø||120-139-208-220-240-277||V||120-139-208-220-240-277||V|
|AC voltage 3 Ø||208-220-440-480||V||208-220-440-480||V|
|Voltage regulation no load to full load||+/-1%||+/-1%|
|Voltage regulation steady state||+/-0,2%||+/-0.2%|
|Generator type||Brushless w/ AVR|
|Sound level at max. load (dB(A) at 23 feet)||70||dB(A)||70||dB(A)|
|Engine Type||John Deere 6,8 L|
|Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed*||143 kW at 1800 rpm||220 hp at 1800 rpm|
|Power factor||1 ~ = 1,0 / 3 ~ = 0,8||1 ~ = 1.0 / 3 ~ = 0.8|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1|
|Fuel tank capacity||1135,6||l||300||US gal|
|Fuel consumption (full load)||40,9||l/h||10.8||US gal/h|
|Trailer hitch type||3” Pintle|
|AC receptacles 1 Ø 120V - 20 amp GFI duplex||2||2|
|AC receptacles 1 Ø 120/240V - 50 amp twist lock||2||2|
|Power factor (1 phs / 3 phs)||1,0/0,8||1.0/.8|
|AC receptacles 1 Ø 120/240V - 30 amp twist lock||1||1|