10-46 Roberts by QEP 6" Jamb Saw
Roberts by QEP 10-46 6" Jamb Undercut Saw
- Precise height adjustment from 3/16" to 1-1/8"
- For undercutting wood door jambs and wood cove base
- Cuts inside corners and under toe kicks
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick and undercut doors as thick as 1-3/4"
- Spiral ground gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Easy grip handle for maximum control
- QEP 10-46 Power Saw Unit
- 6-3/16 in. Carbide Tooth "Cupped Arbor" Saw Blade
- Spanner Wrench
- Steel Depth Guide
- Custom Molded Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|10-46 Roberts Jamb Saw Specifications|
|Power||7.5 amps / 900 W|
|No Load Speed||7,000 RPM|
|Arbor||5/8 inch (only use 10-47 blade)|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-1/2 inch|
Questions & Answers (3)
where can I buy this saw in the Oakland calif area?
Unfortunately we do not have a location in California. We can ship this to you and it would take about 5 business days in transit.
Is a case included?
The case is included.
Can I replace my case?
Please contact us directly at 1-800-709-0002 to order this item.