Wacker Neuson PS31500 3" Submersible Water Pump
Wacker Neuson PS3 1500 3" Submersible Water Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
|Length x width x height||240 x 240 x 570||mm||9.5 x 9.5 x 22.5||in|
|Max. discharge||420||l/min||111||US gpm|
|Solid size capacity||8,5||mm||0.3||in|
|Motor type||Single phase/60 Hz|
|Voltage||110 or 220||V||110 or 220||V|
|Current (full load/start @ 110V)||23,0/136||A||23.0/136||A|
|Max. power output||1,5||kW||2||hp|
|Impeller material||Ductile iron|
Can the PS31500 3" submersible water pump come with a float so the pump will automatically engage when water levels rise?
I currently have the PS 400 with a float, works great, but the volume of water sometimes exceeds the max flow rate of 52 gallons per minute (GPM). I'm looking for increased max flow rate with float and am wonder if the PS31500 3" will work...but I need a float.
All the best,
by John Valadez 6/28/2021 10:09:09 am
Unfortunately there aren't any floats that will work with that pump. The floats that are offered work on the 220V pumps that size, but not the 110V.