0210-0001-22 Laticrete Latapoxy 210 Adhesive White Single Unit
LATAPOXY 210 Adhesive is a modified emulsion epoxy adhesive designed for the installation of ceramic tile and stone on most sound, clean surfaces. LATAPOXY 210 Adhesive is a factory proportioned kit consisting of emulsified epoxy resin and hardener, and pre-blended portland cement and silica sand powder.
- Single Unit: 38 lb (17 kg); 48 pails per pallet.
- Single unit makes approximately 2.5 Gals (9.5 liters) of adhesive.
- Ceramic & Mosaics 70–80 sq ft. (6.5–7.4 m2)
- Large Tile & Stone 1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm) trowel 30–40 ft2 (2.7–3.7 m2).
- Decorative Tile With Lugs 1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm) 25–35 ft2 (2.3–3.2 m2).
- For commercial and residential installations of ceramic tile and stone over most sound, clean surfaces.
- Use where installations must resist physical abuse, shock and mild chemicals (interior & exterior).
- High Bond Strength.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable.
- Water Cleanable.
- Easy to Use.
- Mild Chemical Resistance.
- Exterior glue plywood (Interior application only).
- Concrete masonry.
- Brick masonry.
- Vinyl or other resilient tile.
- Cement mortar beds.
- Gypsum wallboard.
- Cement plaster.
- Cement terrazzo.
- Plastic laminate (Interior application only).
- Existing ceramic tile and stone.
- Cement backer board (Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use).
Questions & Answers (1)
Do you offer volume discounts on Laticrete products?
G and G Tile install
Yes we do offer a discount for large orders of Laticrete products. Please send an email with product list and shipping address to email@example.com we will reply with a quote.