C13PE Norton Clipper 18" Walk Behind Push Saw
Norton Clipper C13PE 18" Walk Behind Push Saw
The Norton Clipper C13PE can handle the needs of any rental fleet. The 18” blade guard, ride-on water system and quick-release blade guard lock all keep safety in mind while the rugged frame, powerful engine and easy-to-use console makes cutting a breeze. Experts and novices alike will love the high productivity and low maintenance of this saw.
- Genuine Norton Clipper 14'' diamond blade is included
- The quick release pull pin keeps the blade guard locked down for safety during operation
- No more jam nuts or tools needed just pull and lift
- Thick, heavy-duty gauge metal frame endures the hardest of users and job sites
- Frame resists twisting for a tried and true straight cut
- Uncomplicated control panel everything at your fingertips to manage the saw with ease
- Depth locking mechanism, emergency shut off and water valve within easy reach
- Four stage cyclone air filter
- Single Cylinder 4 Cycle
- Screw feed blade depth control
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 63” (1600 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 20” (508 mm)
- Frame Width (mm) 16-1/2” (419 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 14-17/32” (369 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 19-9/32” (490 mm)
- Blade to Wall 1-23/32” (44 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 15-3/4” (400 mm)
|Norton Clipper C13PE Walk Behind Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||13 hp / 9.5 kW|
|Blade Capacity||18 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,700 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||1.79 gal (6.5 L)|
|Dimensions||42-3/4 in. x 21-27/64 in. x 38-13/16 in.|
Questions & Answers (2)
Where are these saws made?
Country of origin is Mexico. Honda engine is from China.
Does the unit come with water tank and if not how much is it? Thanks.
The Norton Clipper C13PE does not come with a water tank however it comes with a standard hose attachment.