10402 Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal Penetrating Sealer
Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal Penetrating Sealer
- A premium, no-sheen, enhanced-look, 100% polymer-solid, penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich, and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone
- Use on unsealed, natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, flagstone, quartzite and sandstone
- Expected wear is up to 15 years will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area, surface wear, frequency and type of maintenance products used, (Exterior applications may require more frequent re-applications. Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods and high-alkaline, acidic or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear)
- Coverage: Approximately 500 to 1,500 sq. ft per coat per gallon
- Rejuvenates the color and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Allows moisture-vapor transmission
- Effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints
- Effective for interior and exterior applications
- For new installations, sealer can be applied to a dry surface as soon as 72 hours after grouting
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings
- Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer
- Ready for surface traffic in 12 hours after final application
- Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves full cure in 48 hours
- Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional coat after full cure
- Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use
Questions & Answers (2)
Is this product good for sealing a Terrazzo shower base?
This product will seal and darken Terazzo. Be sure the floor does not contain previously applied sealer or wax prior to use of Aqua Mix Enrich & Seal
How long until this dries?
This is ready for surface traffic after 12 hours, and is fully cured at about 48 hours.