Kor-It K-700 Bucket/Skid Steer Mounted Core Drill Machines
Reduces Job Costs
- Minimizes time required for each job
- Longer bit life with stable drilling platform
- Drill faster with high horse power hydraulic systems.
- Independence in the field with skid-steer hydraulic powered bucket mounted drilling system.
- 50 gallon polyethylene horizontal water tank reservoir and 12 VDC pump.
- Years of use and dependable performance with stable drilling environment.
- Heavy duty, 3" precision ground column and precision machined roller carriage assembly.
- Carriage travel : 36".
- Designed for large and small holes.
- Smooth precision roller carriage system.
- Easy removal bucket system from skid-steer for maximum flexibility.
- Accurate hole positioning and easy alignment of drill platform.
- Up to 48" diameter core bit capacity.
- Optional HRA Hydraulic powered auto feed. Can operate from 100 ft away. Mount and power from skid steers, loaders and excavators.
- Add optional variable positioning system to any K-700.
- Kor-It is the industry leader for hydraulic and electric auto-feed core drilling.
- Hydraulic powered, up to 72" bit diameter capacity, On Request.
- Free Shipping.
- Drill bits sold separately
- Heavy Duty K-201 Series Core Drill
- Modified Skid Steer or Loader Bucket to Hook-Up To Your Equipment
- Heavy Duty, Precision Ground Column
- Precision Machined Roller Carriage Assembly
- Hydraulic Hoses and Quick Connects
- 60-Gallon Water Tank and All Water Pumps and Fittings
- Operator's Manual