Achieving optimum compaction of sand, gravel, asphalt and paved surfaces? No problem with the powerful Weber MT soil compactor CR 2.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, by means of fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug
- Excellent price-/performance ratio
- Optional polyurethane pad, water kit & wheel kit available.
The CR-2 provides a comfortable hydraulic control, to reverse machine direction plus many other distinctive features that make it the ideal entry into the Weber mt product line for rental machinery, fleet owners and professional users. With a working width of 450mm (18"), its centrifugal force of 25 KN (5,620 lbs) and compaction depth down to 35cm (14") (according to the type of soil), the CR 2 is a versatile machine which delivers high working speeds for superior performance and increased efficiency.
- Operating weight 131.5 kg (290 lbs)
- Centrifugal Force 25 kN, (5,620 lbs)
- Frequency 100 Hz, (6,000 prm)
- Operating width 450 mm (18")
- Engine Honda GX160 4.8 hp, 3.6 kW.
- Working speed 0-15 m/m, (0-49 ft/mm).