- High performance rollers offer excellent compaction results
WACKER's RD 16 roller features dual drum drive for maximum traction and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Diesel-powered unit offers dual drum vibration for a high quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows operator to adjust water flow and match conditions.
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of unit. Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up to the edge asphalt compaction.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- The RD 16 features a reliable Lombardini diesel engine for high performance and standard fold-able ROPS for easy transport and storage.
- Ergonomically designed operator's platform features a fully adjustable suspension seat for maximum comfort and the sloped hood provides for excellent visibility.
- Designed for compacting base and finish layers of asphalt as well as granular sub-base material in confined areas. Ideal for parking lots, driveways and shoulder work.
|Operating weight (includes 175 lb. operator, half-full water tank and half-full fuel tank)||1.485||kg||3,274||lb|
|Overall size l x w x h||1.950 x 1.000 x 2.545||mm||76.8 x 39.4 x 100.3||in|
|Curb clearance (R/L)||400||mm||15.7||in|
|Side clearance (R/L)||45/45||mm||1.9/1.9||in|
|Water tank capacity||100||l||26.4||US gal|
|Engine Type||liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, Lombardini diesel, LDW 1003|
|Max. power output||20||kW||26.8||hp|
|Rated power output||16,5||kW||24.5||hp|
|Fuel consumption||3,6||l/h||1.0||US gal/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||23||l||6.1||US gal|
|Number of vibrating drums||2|
|Dynamic (centrifugal) force per drum||15||kN||3,400||lb|
|Dynamic linear force per drum (max.)||16,7||N/mm||96||lb/in|
|Compaction depth asphalt||10||cm||4||in|
|Forward/reverse speed (Infinitely variable)||0-9,3||km/h||0-5.8||mph|
|Forward/reverse speed (Infinitely variable)_||0-155||m/min||0-510||ft/min|
|Outside turning radius||2,92||m||9.5||ft|
|Max. area capacity||8.386||m2/h||90,270||ft2/h|