Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keeping jobsite dry
WACKER's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world.
With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1.5 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
|Suction & discharge diameter||75||mm||3||in|
|Length x width x height||675 x 505 x 570||mm||26 x 20 x 23||in|
|Max. discharge||1.515||l/min||400||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,6||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||38||mm||1.5||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Max. power output||6||kW||8||hp|
|Fuel capacity||6,0||l||6.4||US qt|
|Max. fuel consumption||2,7||l/h||2.8||US qt/h|