Wacker Neuson PT3 A 3" Centrifugal Trash Pump
Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keep the jobsite dry and WACKER's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world.
With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1.5 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
|Suction & discharge diameter||75||mm||3||in|
|Length x width x height||675 x 505 x 570||mm||26 x 20 x 23||in|
|Max. discharge||1.515||l/min||400||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,6||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||38||mm||1.5||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Max. power output||6||kW||8||hp|
|Fuel capacity||6,0||l||6.4||US qt|
|Max. fuel consumption||2,7||l/h||2.8||US qt/h|