Wacker Neuson WP 1540A 23" x 15.5" Vibratory Soil Plate
- Water tank & wheel kit sold separately.
- Premium plates features a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Patented computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction next to structures, curbs and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and belt guard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||875 x 400 x 965||mm||34.5 x 15.5 x 38||in|
|Lowest working height||510||mm||20||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||585 x 400||mm||23 x 15.5||in|
|Forward speed||up to 30||m/min||up to 100||ft/min|
|Max. centrifugal force||15||kN||3,375||lb|
|Engine Type||Wacker air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Max. power output||4,5||kW||6||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3,6||l||3.8||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,5||l/h||1.6||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto base plate.|