Alpha Vetro Glass Diamond Blade for Portable Rail Saw
- High quality wet glass cutting blades.
- 10" blade designed to be used on a Portable Rail Saw with a 1" arbor
- 10" blade - 1" arbor - 1.6 mm thickness - 5,900 RPM
- Designed for high-speed wet cutting of glass.
- Equipped with a smooth continuous diamond rim and bond hardness best suited for glass and hard vitreous materials to provide cuts with minimal chipping.
- Excellent choice for plunge cutting, trimming near the edges of glass and for cutting an internal radius
- Cut with minimal chipping even near the edges of glass.
- Waste is kept to a minimum creating a cutting solution that is quite cost-effective.
- The Alpha® Vetro is the ideal blade for the glass contractor looking for a high-speed, portable, long-lasting cutting solution.