That was an incorrect review and we have removed it from our listing. It is not adaptable to 12" or 14" blades. The Rubi DX350 can use 12" or 14" blades.
Rubi DS-250-N Stone Saw with Laser & Level
For stone, ceramic tiles and all types of building materials such as brick, face-brick, fire brick, etc.
Rubi DS-250-N Rail Saw Features:
- Free Rubi 10" diamond blade, 1" arbor
- Rail pivots to a variety of angles for a perfect miter cut
- Thermal protection against current overload
- Mixed modular structure in aluminium and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Retractable legs with “shield” function and a wheeled transportation system
- Aluminium guide with anti-bend geometry
- Measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cut
- Detachable working surface for easy cleaning
- Water pump with flow control valve for cooling of the diamond blade
- Removable plastic water pan for easy clean up
- Rubi DS250 Rail Stone Saw
- Saw Stand with Wheel Kit and Handles
- 10 in. Diamond blade, 1 in Arbor
- Water Pump
- Water Trays
- Laser & level
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DS-250 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power (Direct Drive)||3 hp||3 hp||3 hp||3 hp|
|Length of Cut||52 in | 132 cm||59 in | 152 cm||52 in | 132 cm||59 in | 152 cm|
|Diagonal Cut||36 in||42 in||36 in||42 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in||10 in||10 in||10 in|
|Arbor||1 in||1 in||1 in||1 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in||2-1/16 in|
|Weight||227 lbs||234 lbs||227 lbs||234 lbs|
Question & Answers
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The DS250 series does include a laser for tile alignment.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
European rail saw, 3hp and some parts in aluminium. We use it 4/5 days/ week cutting large slabs. Only for big jobs, it's a real heavy duty saw I would like you to see the size of this motor... it's awesome. they do some good blades too, but others also will work. Specially their stone and porcelain blade... piece of mind.
We just used a couple of this in a big commercial in Farmers Branch, Tx. 3hp, but REAL HP. HEAAAAVYYY DUTTYYYY!!! SO SWEET WORKING ON GRANITE SLABS