7" Makita electronic sander-polisher is ideal for automotive work. It has a side handle for horizontal work. You can match the speed of the tool to the desired application. Equipped with an electronic speed control that maintains the desired speed when the tool is under load. Soft start feature for smooth startups. The tool easily converts to a sander.
- Variable speed ideal for ultra slow polishing
- Pre-set speed setting dial (from 600-3,000 Rpm) for maximum control
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Easily converts to a sander
- Lock-on button for continuous use at one speed.
- Shaft lock, 5/8-11 spindle thread
- Shown with optional wool bonnet
- Gives you professional performance to remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation.
- Use the included pads to accomplish all your detailing goals.
- Perform defect removal, general polishing, and wax application with your Makita 9227C polisher.
- These three essential detailing steps will leave your vehicle looking smooth, sleek, and shiny.
- Just add your favorite polishes and waxes to create the ultimate detailing.
- Makita 9227C 7 in. Polisher/Sander
- 7' Backing Pad, Hook-and-Loop (743052-5)
- Side Handle (153489-2)
- Loop Handle (416256-9)
- Wrench (783204-6)
- Operator's Manual
|Makita 9227C Electronic Sander-Polisher Specifications|
|Max Disc Diameter||7 in.|
|No-Load Speed||0-3,000 RPM|
|Spindle Thread||5/8 in.-11 UNC|
|Overall Length||18-1/2 in.|