Alpha AIR-300 Mini Air Stone Polisher
Designed to use in tight corners and for bowl polishing. Works with 3HP compressor. Only weighs 1.6 lbs. (AIR-658 weighs 2.54 lbs)
- Introducing the Alpha® AIR-300, designed for unique applications that are difficult to accomplish using conventional polishers
- A smaller version of the well-known Alpha® AIR-658, the AIR-300 is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and only weighs 1.6 pounds reducing fatigue from long hours of polishing.
- The smaller design is easy to maneuver and produces flawless sink rims and bowls.
- Requires a 3HP compressor with air consumption of 10 CFM and air pressure between 85–95 PSI.
- Easily converts from in-shop to on-site; a must have for all fabricators!
- Shop workers easily use this tool with little or no fatigue.
- It has a centrally fed water distribution system that provides the best finishes possible.
- Includes the side handle, a splash guard, pneumatic lubrication oil, and the hoses for air, water and exhaust along with the appropriate fittings.
- Recommended for wet sanding and polishing only. For wet core drilling, profiling and grinding applications, we recommend AIR-658 that offers more torque.
- Air Inlet 1/4” Npt
- Air lead hose - 10 feet (3m)
- Water Inlet G 1/4 (PS 1/4)
- Accepts 3” and 4” discs along with 2” and 3” rubber pads.
- Exhaust Muffler
- Side handle (reversible)
- Hose adapter with Water valve with hose Wrenches / Splash Guard
- Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor with a tank, 3 hp for each tool.
- Alpha® AIR-300 is perfect for concrete counter-top fabrication.
- Alpha® warrants the AIR-300 against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original retail purchase.
- In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection.This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.
- Alpha AIR-300 Pneumatic Wet Polisher
- Air Lead Hose - 10 ft (3 m)
- Water Hose - 10 ft (3 m)
- Rust Inhibitor Oil (1 oz)
- Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter
- Wrench (17 mm)
- Operator's Manual
|Alpha AIR-300 Mini Wet Air Polisher Specifications|
|Air Pressure||85-95 PSI|
|Air Consumption||10 CFM|
|Arbor||5/8"-11 threaded spindle|
|Weight||1.6 lbs (3.3 kg.)|