171234 MK MX-5 Electric 230V Block Saw 20" Blade Guard
- Product code: 171234
- Manufacturer: MK Diamond
- MPN: 171234
Built for mason contractors who want to cut an 8” block in a single pass or need a saw for production work. 20” aluminum blade guard is self-leveling and provides optimum blade coverage during all cutting operations. Single micro-V belt system provides maximum horsepower transfer from the motor to the blade shaft. Two self-aligning bearings ensure that the blade shaft will always run true and provide easy access for maintenance. Integrated forklift brackets provide safe and convenient transportation of the saw to and around the job site.
- Precision screw feed mechanism allows the cutting head to be easily raised or lowered to the precise cutting depth required.
- Self-leveling blade guard provides optimum blade coverage for operator safety.
- Micro-V belt system provides maximum horsepower transfer from the motor to the blade shaft.
- Self-aligning bearings ensure that the blade shaft will run true.
- Open-back design allows for material up to 23" long to be cut.
- Conveyor cart built from heavy-duty cast aluminum.
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection.
- Ergonomically designed handle for reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty built-in forklift brackets.
- One-year limited warranty.
- MK-MX5 Block Saw
- 20 inch Masonry Blade
- Electric Pump
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|MX-5 Electric Masonry Saw Specifications|
|Motor||Baldor - Single Phase Electric - 240 V|
|Blade Capacity||20 in.|
|Arbor Size||1 in.|
|Motor RPM||1,725 RPM|
|Shaft RPM||1,925 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||8 in.|
|Length of Cut||23 in.|
|Dimensions||54 in. x 25 in. x 62 in.|