Had an old MK 1503 for 7 years before I finally wore it out. It seemed to be better designed than the 1503S. The 1503S is noisier and I'm not real fond of the water valve location. Maybe I'm being overly critical. I'll still make good use of it.
167556 MK-1503SS Stone Wet Polisher
- Product code: 167556
- Manufacturer: MK Diamond
- MPN: 167556
MK-1503S Stone Wet Polisher 167556
- Ideal for hand held grinding and polishing of gemstones, rock materials, marble and granite.
- The hand held grinder easily attaches to a standard hose to enable the unit to dispense a steady flow of water through a control valve to the work piece.
- Durable universal motor operates on standard house current.
- Shaft lock for easy pad removal.
- Lightweight water attachment with adjustable valve.
- Improved water feed orifice for better water distribution.
- Sealed bearings, locking lever switch & sure-grip handle.
- User replaceable brushes.
- Easily removable disc guard.
- Locking on/off switch.
- MK-1503SS Wet Polisher
- Water Hose
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Side Handle
- Gear Box Cover
- Spanner Wrenches
- Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|MK-1503SS Stone Wet Polisher Specifications|
|Motor||Electric - 120 V|
|Power||7.9 amps / 800 W|
|Spindle Attachment||5/8 in.-11 thread|
|Max. Pad Diameter||5 inch|