LATAPOXY 210 Adhesive is a modified emulsion epoxy adhesive designed for the installation and grouting of ceramic tile and stone on most sound, clean surfaces. LATAPOXY 210 Adhesive is a factory proportioned kit consisting of emulsified epoxy resin and hardener, and pre-blended portland cement and silica sand powder.
Approximate Coverage each single unit makes approximately 2.5 U.S. gallons (9.5 liters) of adhesive and will install approximately:
- Double Unit: 75 lb (33.75 kg); 27 cartons per pallet.
- Ceramic & Mosaics 70–80 ft2, (6.5–7.4 m2)
- Large Tile & Stone 1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm) trowel 30–40 ft2 (2.7–3.7 m2).
- Decorative Tile With Lugs 1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm) 25–35 ft2 (2.3–3.2 m2).
- For commercial and residential installations of ceramic tile and stone over most sound, clean surfaces.
- Use where installations must resist physical abuse, shock and mild chemicals (interior & exterior).
- High Bond Strength.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable.
- Water Cleanable.
- Easy to Use.
- Mild Chemical Resistance.
- Exterior glue plywood (Interior application only).
- Concrete masonry.
- Brick masonry.
- Vinyl or other resilient tile.
- Cement mortar beds.
- Gypsum wallboard.
- Cement plaster.
- Cement terrazzo.
- Plastic laminate (Interior application only).
- Existing ceramic tile and stone.
- Cement backer board (Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use).