Yes, 7in and 8in blades can be used on the Husqvarna TS70 Tile Saw. A 6" profile wheel may also be used. One thing to consider is the water system in the blade guard is designed to be used with a 10" blade.
967318101 Husqvarna TS70 Tile Saw, 1-1/2 hp, 115 V
- Product code: 967318101
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- MPN: 967318101
Husqvarna TS 70 Tile Saw, 967318101
- Includes 10" Vari-Cut Porcelain Diamond Blade.
- Optional Fixed Leg Stand (579596402) for TS 70, TS 90 and Adjustable Rolling Stand (585581602) for TS 70, TS 90 are Sold Separately.
- Cuts tile and brick up to 24" diagonal or 28" rip cuts.
- Depth of cut 2-3/4". (70 mm)
- Features a belt driven blade shaft for a smother cut and more torque.
- Quick and easy set-up and breakdown mean more time cutting on the job.
- Keeps water and slurry in the cart, not on the tile face like traditional saws, so there is little slurry to wipe off after cutting.
- Exceptional cutting capacity performs 28" rip cuts and 24" diagonal cuts in a single pass.
- Fast & effective cutting of materials up to 28" long in a compact, dependable, & easy to operate form factor.
- Separate water tank supplies all water needed to the blade and cart. It is stored on cart and does not have to be moved separately.
- Patented Jet Stream Water Containment System keeps water and slurry within the cart.
- Splash guard eliminates water spray behind saw.
- Make 22.5° and 45° miter cuts by simply rotating the saw motor.
- Huqsvarna TS 70 Tile Saw
- 10" Vari-Cut Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Water Pan
- Rip Guide
- Removable Cart Extension
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna TS70 Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven Blade Shaft - 1-1/2 hp (1.1 kw.)|
|Length of Cut||28 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||24 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in (70 mm)|
|Weight||128 lbs (57.5 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||43.7 in. x 25.6 in. x 21.7 in. |
(1,110 mm x 650 mm x 550 mm)
Question & Answers
This saw is equipped with a Wonder motor.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this saw about 5 months ago and love the heck out of this quality machine. Straight cuts with a tray and rollers not easily kicked out of square. The beast is heavy though and the rolling cart is highly recommended. The entire water pump feature is pretty great compared to traditional saws that spray like a hurricane. The hose for the pump could be designed better as it gets caught up too much. Overall a great investment for a tile craftsmen. If you aren't a everyday tile craftsmen then this big boy tool is not recommended for your skill set.
Let me start by saying I have been doing this for 18 years and have owned or used many different saws in my years and this is my honest review:
This saw was delivered last week and I have been using it at least 10 hours over the last 4 days and this thing is amazing! Here are a few of the features I consider to put this saw above the rest.
1.The water feature is very innovative the water can be delivered to the blade or under the carriage tray to reduce the amount of over spray.
2. The water pan is contained so you can easily remove from the saw and clean without spilling water
3. The saw is a belt driven motor so you know you are getting plenty of power and ripping through even the toughest porcelain isnt an issue.
4.Cuts through 28" tile
5. I bought it with the rolling stand and this makes moving it much easier worth extra money.
I know the sticker price is a draw back but replacing Dewalt saws every few years isnt exactly cheap. I would recommend this saw to anyone who is serious about his or her tools.