The lightest gas saw in the Soff-Cut range, the 150 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a patented low noise blade enclosure which allows the unit to be used in residential areas with minimal disruption. In addition, the low-dust blade block system allows the saw to cut dry, and it controls the debris for easy cleanup.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.
- 3.3 kW engine with cyclone air filter.
- Mechanical blade depth control.
- Non-marking and non-stick polyurethane wheels.
- Retractable front guide system. Folding handle.
- Easy pull-start engine. Patented safety arbor
- Petrol engine Robin EX13.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Free shipping to a commercial address from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||4 in - 6 in|
|Power (gas)||4.3 hp (Robin) / 3,000 W|
|Cutting Depth||1/2 in - 1-3/16 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||68" x 19" x 33-1/2"|