Husqvarna FS 413 18" Concrete Saw, 965150105
Blade & water tank sold separately. Patented, engine and blade guard mounting system reduces overall vibration at the operator handle. Blade guard features a precision bearing hinge system reducing wear and noise caused by vibration. Water spray system allows for easy maintenance and better water flow.
Tough, Adjustable Handlebar
- Handles can be easily folded down for transportation and storage.
- Optional water tank is available for use when a constant water supply is not available.
- Blade shaft system does not use set screws and allows for easy servicing of sheaves and blade collar.
- Dual arbors allow mounting of blade on either end of blade shaft for right or left side cutting.
- Features hard case treatment for strength and rust resistance.
- Patented blade shaft system allow for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Frame resists bending & flexing.
- Protective cage with integrated lift bale protects engine.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna FS413 Push Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||11 hp / 8,000 W|
|Blade Size||18 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 inch|