The Husqvarna Soff-Cut blade is designed and tested to meet all aggregate conditions. The patented diamond blades are color coded and feature a unique triangular shaped safety arbor that fits precisely on the saw’s arbor.
- Segment height 0.3 ".
- Segment base 0.06 ".
- Segment length 1.57 ".
- Designed to work specifically with the Soff-Cut® system, the only true patented Ultra Early Entry™ system.
- A patented anti-ravel skid plate comes with every blade to allow for same day cutting without chipping or spalling.
- Soff-Cut® blades are specially designed to cut in the Green Zone™. As concrete hydrates and begins to set, it develops internal stresses.
- The objective in controlling cracking is to relieve these stresses before they seek their own relief in the form of a random crack.
- The Green Zone™ is the window of opportunity to place control joints that begins as soon as 0-2 hours after finishing.
- Cutting in the Green Zone™ is the best guarantee for the prevention of random cracking.
- Allows for same day cutting as well as cutting dry with dust control.
- More aggregate interlock and less joint filler due to a shallower cut are also achieved when cutting in the Green Zone™.