Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4200 13-1/2" Ultra Early Entry Green Concrete Saw, 966845603
Self-propelled dry-cutting petrol saw has a low-noise enclosed design and is ideal for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications.
- Features include 23 hp twin-cylinder petrol engine, three-stage cyclonic air cleaner, oil cooler, full-pressure oil lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, mechanical fuel pump and oil alert light.
- Multiple blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- The unique saw design allows for a 2.99" depth of cut.
- Electronic remote key start and choke.
- Electric hand bar adjustments.
- 23 hp engine with low oil light. Switch activated blade depth control.
- 20 amp regulated charging system.
- Switch-activated blade depth control and retractable guide.
- Patented dry cut diamond blade & anti-ravel skid plate.
- Patented low noise and low dust blade block enclosure.
- Mechanical depth gauge.
- Patented sawing method.
- Non-stick low-density polyurethane wheels.
- Built-in lifting system.
- High-strength, lightweight aluminium frame
- Blade footage counter & travel speed indicator.
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Free shipping to a commercial address from factory warehouse
|Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4200 Green Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||12 in - 13-1/2 in|
|Power (Gas)||22 hp / 16,000 W|
|Cutting Depth||1-1/8 in - 3 in|
|Arbor||Triangular (Only Soff-Cut Blades)|
|Dimensions||89" x 30" x 40-1/4"|