The DMS 240 is a complete core drilling system for a huge variety of drilling applications. It is the most powerful system in the Husqvarna drill motor stand range. The stand is tiltable, and features a convenient carry handle.
- Perfect for drilling reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material for ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs.
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- Twin gear carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment.
- 1-1/4"-7 thread drill connection
- Drill holes up to 10" (153mm) in diameter.
- 24" drilling stroke.
- 2400 watts / 20 amp motor with an two-speed 185/455 rpm gearbox and electric overload protection.
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage.
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand.
- Fast set-up with the integrated vacuum base eliminates anchoring or clamping.
- Equipped with stabilizing guide rollers for accurate drilling as well as cleaner, straighter holes.
- The back support is clamped to the column with a rigid patented locking system, stabilizing operations.
- Adjustment screws on the base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- The stand is equipped with transport wheels.
- Optional vacuum pump available.
|Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.9 hp/ 2,200 W/ 20 amps|
|Bit Capacity||10 inch|
|Travel Length||24 inch|
|Plug Type||20A Twist Lock|