Husqvarna DM220 Hand Held Wet Core Drill 966563503
Adapted to all types of users from beginners to professionals.
- Has a new level guiding system that guides the operator, increases precision, and provides more efficient drilling.
- Wet and dry drilling, a three-way valve enables both dry and wet drilling.
- The machine’s front handle can be turned 360 degrees, which is useful when drilling in cramped areas.
- LED indicator shows when the machine is in vertical or horizontal position.
- It’s also possible to calibrate the system to receive guidance for angled drilling.
- Equipped with Elgard™, which uses pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded. This extends product life.
- When making a starter hole, speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart™.
- Built-in SoftStart™ electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after start.
- Free Carrying case.
|Husqvarna DM 220 Specifications|
|Motor||Single Phase, Electric|
|Power||2.3 hp/ 1,700 W/ 20 amps|
|No Load RPM|
|900, 2,150, 4,500|
|Full Load RPM|
|500, 1,400, 2,900|
|Bit Capacity||4 inch (handheld)|
6 inch (on stand)
|Connection||1-1/4"-7 thread and|