Husqvarna DS250 Core Drill Stand
Lightweight stand made of aluminum, with wheels on the base plate, support for the drill bit and the water collector.
- Comes standard with a combination vacuum/anchor base.
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- For drilling holes such as channels for ventilation, plumbing and joints.
- For angle and stitch drilling.
- V-groove roller carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment.
- Drill holes up to 10" (254mm) in diameter
- Maximum length of travel 19".
- Max Bit Capacity: 10 inch
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Max length of travel: 19"
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand.
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application.
- Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy set-up without anchoring.
- Equipped with guide rollers which stablize for accurate drilling, as well as cleaner and straighter holes.
- The carriage has an universal quick connection plate for fast mounting and fits most products on the market.
- The drill stand is tiltable with a rigid locking system for the back support for reliable and stable angle drilling.
- Adjustment screws on base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard.