Rugged and powerful generators for the most demanding jobsites Designed for construction rental and other demanding applications, these high performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged, compact package. Built the WACKER way, with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders, saws, pressure washers as well as all of your WACKER electric- powered pumps, breakers, drills, concrete vibrators, etc.
Wacker Gp 2500A Features:
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- All components are protected by a durable wrap-around steel tube frame.
- Available with the high performance WACKER OHC engine (on GP2600 and GP4000) or Honda OHV engine, both feature low oil shutdown.
- Full 120V power switch for maximum 120V or 120V/240V power, ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) protected 120V duplex outlets complies with OSHA job site requirements.
|Length x width x height||565x 435 x 445||mm||22.25 x 17.125 x 17.5||in|
|Shipping size||590 x 450 x 495||mm||23.25 x 17.7x 19.5||in|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||46,7||kg||103||lb|
|Continuous AC amps||18,8||A||18.8||A|
|A.C. circuit breaker amps||20||A||20||A|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||12||l||3||US gal|
|Running time/full load||7||h||7||h|
|AC outlet receptacles||1-125V, 20 A Duplex GF; 1-125V, 20 A Duplex||1-125V, 20 A Duplex GF; 1-125V, 20 A Duplex|