7351 DuPont Stone Tech Salt Resistant Sealer Water Base
- Product code: 7351
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$150.00 to $648.00
DuPont Stone Tech Salt Resistant Sealer Water Base
Features and Benefits
- High performance protection against salt water damage.
- For natural stone and masonry surfaces around salt water pools.
- Protection against water-based stains.
- Preserves natural look.
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula.
- Porous tile, natural stone, concrete pavers, terracotta, and grout.
- Best suited for porous substrates. If used on poured concrete, slight darkening or enhancement of the surface may occur.
- Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- Surface temperature should be between 35°F and 90°F. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat with a bristle paint brush or paint roller.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–20 minutes.
- During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on the surface.
- Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface.
- DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- The sealer should be fully cured prior to water contacting the surface.
- Full cure is achieved in 72 hours. If there is a possibility of rain within the 72 hour cure time, cover surface so it remains dry.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
- If resistance to oily stains is also desired, apply DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional BulletProof® Sealer after Salt Water Resistant Sealer has fully cured.
- Gallon: 315-475 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 1,575-2,375 sq ft