7349 StoneTech Heavy Duty Natural Stone Sealer
- Product code: 7349
- Manufacturer: Stone Tech
$24.00 to $480.00
Laticrete StoneTech Heavy Duty Water-Based Sealer
Use on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, and travertine
- Advanced penetrating microbond protection
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Makes cleaning stone easier
- Preserves natural look
- Water-based formula
- Interior and exterior
- Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application
- Make sure surface is clean, and free of waxes and coatings
- Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed
- Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F
- Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush
- DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration
- Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2 and 3
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water
- Pint 5-50 sq ft.
- Quart: 15-100 sq ft.
- Gallon: 50-400 sq ft.
- 5 Gallon: 250-2,200 sq ft.
- Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces