Any dewalt product is definietly worth your money, you can cut all types of tile with this blade, porcelain, ceramic. I would say this blade is worth your money
6073 Dewalt DW4764 10" XP4 Wet Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6073
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- MPN: DW4764
Dewalt DW4764 10" XP4 Wet Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Performance blade recommended for porcelain & granite.
- 0.060 core thickness - Thicker core than the MK-225 Hotdog, means less flexing.
- 10" diameter, standard 5/8" arbor.
- Wet cutting only.
- Continuous rim for smooth cuts.
- Optimized cutting matrix height for maximum diamond exposure.
- High diamond concentration for faster cut rate.
- High quality steel core for reduced vibration.
- High diamond quality for longer life.
- Blade core is tensioned to resist wobble and vibration.
- Premium XP4 cutting matrix provides up to 4 times the life of other standard blades.
- Continuous rim design provides chip free cutting through all types of tile.
- Designed specifically for high power tile saws for quick, low-heat straight cutting.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
The price was right and it arrived promptly. I recommend running some scrap pieces through the blade 5 to 10 times before cutting the good pieces to knock off the high spots. There is some chipping along the cut so some dressing down is necessary if the cut will be exposed. Blade cuts fast and smooth. I am using it on 12 X 24 dark porcelain tile and the cutting speed/resistance is very smooth.
Got one of these as a package deal when I bought the dewalt saw . Probably not as good as a high end blade but its pretty close. Cuts fast and clean with minimal chipping. Last long and great for the price.
cuts great through granite
So far the blade has cut more tile than the original blade that came with my saw. I'm still seeing how long the blade will last, but for now it seems worth the cost.
I wore out my last blade cutting porcelain for kitchen and bath remodeling jobs. This blade works great and is a lot less expensive from Contractors Direct than going to the big box store or even Amazon. Sometimes the tile chips on the right side at the very end of the cut unless you are very very careful which is the reason gave the rating to four stars instead of five.
Long lasting blade for porcelain and granite. No signs of warping after hundreds of cuts. Use a dressing stone from time to time for faster cuts and longer lasting blade.