The MK-415 Porcelain and Granite Diamond Blade is the best MK Blade for cutting porcelain and granite. We do not recommend this blade for cutting soft material such as marble, or travertine
6070 MK-415 Porcelain and Granite Diamond Blade
- Product code: 6070
- Manufacturer: MK Diamond
$69.00 to $176.99
MK-415 Porcelain and Granite Diamond Blade
- Supreme grade, super hi-rim blades for hard material like granite, porcelain, & vitreous tile.
- These blades are made to retain their cutting edge so that they constantly deliver high performance.
- Continuous rim wet blade
- 7", 8" & 10" have a 5/8" arbor .080 width
- 12" & 14" have a 1" arbor
- 12" & 14" blades have a .090 width
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
if you are willing to spend a little extra money for a good quality blade then this blade is definitely the one for you. cuts through granite, marble and tile. every cut I made was clean and did all of the work
Cuts through things effortlessly and worth the money.
I can't tell if this blade is any different than the no name premium blades out there, it sure is a lot more expensive though. And it does cut nice. It's still rather new and the last one cut nice too when new. go slow and refresh often. we'll see
Took 3 days to get blade, great product.