BJM 201359, R250-115, 1.5" NPT-M
BJM R Series Slim-line Dewatering Pumps are ideal for tight applications and will easily fit into casings as small as 8" in diameter.
- Top Discharge Dewatering Pump.
- 0.33 HP, 115 v, 1 ph.
- 47.5 GPM, 1.5" NPT-M.
- Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling for continuous duty applications.
- Standard 33 ft. power cord.
- 304SS Motor Housing provides superior abrasion resistance and will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals.
- Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic.
- An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering the seal chamber.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
- Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high.
- When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
- Features a special diaphragm value that prevents water backflow. Applications.
- Dewatering construction sites & mines, circulating fountain water & All-around use in industrial plants and utilities.
- Discharge 1.5" NPT-M.
- Max Flow Rate: 47.5 GPM. / 187 L/min.
- Max Head: 26.2' TDH. ( 8m )
- Max Solid Size: 1/8". ( 31mm )
- Horse Power: .33 HP continuous duty.
- Pump down water level: 2.25”. (57 mm).
- Strainer opening 0.1875” (4.7 mm).
- Voltage: 115V.
- 33 ft. cord.