8E3 Sigma Kera Cut 120" Large Format Tile Cutter
Sigma 8E3 Kera Cut Tile Cutter
The Kera-Cut features a sturdy aluminum beam used to guide a scoring wheel on a carriage along very large format porcelain tiles. For example 3000 mm x 1500 mm with a thickness between 3 mm to 10 mm. Working along the same principal as Sigma's manual tile cutters the scoring wheel makes an incision which is snapped by the hand pliers provided.
- Newest addition to the Sigma tile cutter lineup
- Huge cutting capacity - straight cut tiles up to 120", diagonally up to 84"
- Made out of aluminum and stainless steel witch ensures accuracy and longevity
- Triple ball bearing system makes scoring the tile smooth and accurate
- Eliminates the need for maintenance even after years of use
- Beam can be held in place by the included suction cups
- Beam section has a rubber coated bottom that helps grip whilst preventing tile marking
- Scoring wheel rides on ball bearings
- Cuts laminated tile, pressed tile and large sheets of glass as well as many other types of materials up to 6/16"
- Large format tiles are held in place using either suction cups or the lateral turning supports
Questions & Answers (4)
8E2 sigma kera cut - after cutting for how many metres before changing the scoring wheel?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to give an approximate life of a scoring wheel for the Sigma Kera Cut because of the different types of finishes and textures of the tiles. The life of the wheel can vary significantly.
can you buy equipment for tile cutter without purchasing the bar?
Please call 800-709-0002 for all part inquiries.
Does the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" come with a carrying case?
No, the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" does not come with a carrying case. Sigma does make a case for this tile cutter which you can buy separately at Contractors Direct
Does the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" come with replacement scoring wheels?
No, the Sigma Kera Cut 120", 84" does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct