Sigma 61” Max Handle Push Tile Cutter
Sigma 3F4M 61” Max Push Tile Cutter
Sigma Max Push Handle cutters feature a specially designed spring loaded ball bearing mounted scoring wheel. Specially manufactured to make consistent scores on uneven surfaced tile, such as stone look or wood look textured tile.
- Easy grip max push handle
- Spring loaded table
- 61" rip cut, 42" diagonally
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” thick (15 to 20mm)
- Breaking Strength: 1300 kg.
- Easy to dismantle and transport
- Able to cut all types of commercially available tiles
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees and diagonal cuts
- High-resistance aluminum alloy and steel construction
- Plastic fitting to eliminate marks beneath breaking feet
- Due to it's large size, this tile cutter must ship via LTL freight