4789 Bostik GreenForce Adhesive and Moisture Control Membrane
Bostik GreenForce Adhesive and Moisture Control Membrane
GreenForce is a high performance adhesive and moisture control membrane. This adhesive has Bostik's new breakthrough technology called AXIOS Tri-Linking, in which allows this adhesive to maintain superior long term durability as well as moisture protection. GreenForce is easy to spread and a dream to clean up off of pre-finished flooring before and after the adhesive has cured.
- Equipped with Bostik's BLOCKADE which has antimicrobial protection, inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Axios technology allows the product to cure faster if there is more moisture
- Concrete moisture testing is not needed, when slab is properly prepared (dry to the touch and fully cured)
- The elastomeric characteristics establish an anti-fracture membrane, can bridge cracks up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Adhesive can move with the change of the temperature and humidity
- No restrictions on board width and or length
- Areas requiring patching or leveling must be done using a Portland cement-based material
|Concrete||Solid Hardwood Flooring|
|Plywood||Engineered Hardwood Flooring|
|Well-Bonded Vinyl||Cork Flooring|
|Cement Backer Board||Ceramic Tile, Marble,|
and Stone Inlays
|Gypsum Underlayments(dry, above-grade)|
Questions & Answers (3)
What sq ft would a 4-gallon cover? Solid bamboo
For the adhesive and moisture membrane installation method on solid bamboo is an estimated coverage of 30-35 sq ft. per gallon. For adhesive only installation method on solid bamboo is an estimated coverage of 40 sq ft. per gallon.
what coverage can i expect from the 28 OZ tubes
The coverage depends on the substrate it is being used on and the size of the trowel.
Is this the same as the Bostik GreenGrip? It appears there may have been a name change? All the information on the products looks exactly the same
GreenGrip is essentially the same, however, it has a few different chemical properties.