9489 Novatek PPT 4" Electric Scarifier
Novatek PPT 4" Electric Scarifier
High production tools are ideal for the removal of coatings from both steel and concrete substrates. Quick change hubs with an assortment of abrasives enables you to rapidly remove everything from mastics and alkyds to epoxy coatings while containing hazardous dust.
- The Peening Preparation Tools ( PPT ), with star or beam cutters, will remove coatings from many piping and curved surfaces
- If you need a tool that will do everything from profiling steel to removing hazardous coatings, the PPT is the tool that gets the job done
- Kit complete includes: tool, two 3M type C heavy duty roto peen flaps drum and one drum with star cutters
- Lightweight tools can be used vertically and overhead
- Imitates a shot blast finish converts in one minute to accept other surface preparation media
- Optimized Power Source Maintains speed Under load maximizes coatings removal
- Star cutters for tackling more demanding applications such as non-skid, PRC and coal tar removal
- Available with compressed air
- US Patented vacuum shroud engineered specifically for lead based paint removal
- Maximizes debris capture and virtually eliminates detectable dust emissions
- Complies with OSHA and EPA standards easily when matched with VSE HEPA vacuums
- Vacuum ports as standard for dust free working
- C Flap for removal of paint & rust
- Star cutter aggressive removal of thick coatings including non-slip
- Beam Cutter Removal of hard coatings including epoxy
- Tool weight with cutters 14 lbs, with flaps 10 lbs.
- Length x Width X Width 20" x 20.25" x 6"
- Rotation: 2,300 RPM
- 120 Volts, 8 Amps, 1200 Watts