Edco ALR-E 5 ft. Ergonomic Air Chisel Scaler
EDCO ALR-E 5 ft. Ergonomic Air Chisel Scaler
Air-Powered EDCO Chisel Scalers eliminate hammers, chisels and hand labor!
- Quick-change, hardened steel tool chuck accepts dozens of accessories
- Available in heavy-duty steel or special order in lightweight aluminum
- 5' Long let you stay up-right saving you back
- Use chisel for removing concrete, floor tile, vinyl tile etc
- Scraper blade available for vinyl floors, wall tile, thin set etc
- Weight 18.5 lb, 2,500 blows per minute
- Removes up to 200 sq. ft. per hr of 4" ceramic tile set in standard thin-set
- High-strength tubular handle and soft foam hand grips for operator comfort
- Requires only 6-8 CFM at 80-90 PSI
- Only 1.5 HP compressor required
- One year warranty
- Tiles (vinyl, ceramic, quarry, etc.)
- Roofing materials
- Rubber coatings
- Paint build-up
- EDCO Ergonomic Air Chisel Scaler
- 4 in. Chisel (Part #C10302)
- Operator's manual
Is this a quality tool? We take up a lot of floor tile (ceramic) and I do not want it to last only 2 or 3 jobs.
by Mike Tillinghast 7/20/2020 7:32:40 pm
Both the chisel and scaler are made of heavy duty steel capable of removing 200 sq. ft. of ceramic tile per hour. EDCO has been making quality tools since 1959.