3E4M 51" Sigma Tile Cutter with MAX Handle
3E4M Sigma MAX 51" Push Handle Tile Cutter
The Sigma 3E4M MAX Tile Cutter features a push-handle design and a spring-loaded ball bearing scoring wheel specifically designed to cut rough, unevenly surfaced tile.
- Easy-grip MAX push handle
- Spring-loaded ball bearing carbide scoring wheel
- Spring-loaded tile support table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees and diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” thick
- Easy to dismantle and transport
- Able to cut all types of commercially available tiles
- High-resistance aluminium alloy and steel construction
- Plastic fitting to eliminate marks beneath breaking feet
3E4M MAX Specifications
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Maximum straight cut: 51" x 51"
- Maximum diagonal cut: 36" x 36"
- Due to it's large size, this tile cutter must ship via LTL freight
Questions & Answers (4)
Does the Sigma Max 51″ Push Handle Tile Cutter gauge come in inches?
Yes, the Sigma tile cutter gauge features Customary units of measurement.
Is this handle a pull handle
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
This includes a PUSH handle.
Does this Sigma tile cutter come with a carrying case?
No, the Sigma 3E3M MAX Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case.
Is a replacement scoring wheel included with the cutter?
No, Sigma 14MX MAX Handle Scoring Wheels are sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
3E3M 51" Sigma Tile Cutter with MAX Handle
Ive been setting tile for over 20yrs. Sigma cutters are the best. I recently purchased the 3E3M cutter with the push handle. My only problem is that it's difficult to line up your marks. I can't see the wheel to line up my mark. Its taking me twice as much time just to line up the wheel with my mark. Im very dissatisfied with the handle design.