3E4M Sigma 51" Tile Cutter with MAX Handle
Sigma 3E4M 51" MAX Push Handle Tile Cutter
The Sigma 3E4M MAX Tile Cutter features a push-handle design and a spring-loaded ball bearing scoring wheel specifically designed to cut rough, unevenly surfaced tile.
- Easy-grip MAX push handle
- Spring-loaded ball bearing carbide scoring wheel
- Spring-loaded tile support table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees and diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” thick
- Easy to dismantle and transport
- Able to cut all types of commercially available tiles
- High-resistance aluminum alloy and steel construction
- Plastic fitting to eliminate marks beneath breaking feet
3E4M MAX Specifications
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Maximum straight cut: 51" x 51"
- Maximum diagonal cut: 36" x 36"
- Due to it's large size, this tile cutter must ship via LTL freight
Ratings & Reviews
3E3M 51" Sigma Tile Cutter with MAX Handle
Ive been setting tile for over 20yrs. Sigma cutters are the best. I recently purchased the 3E3M cutter with the push handle. My only problem is that it's difficult to line up your marks. I can't see the wheel to line up my mark. Its taking me twice as much time just to line up the wheel with my mark. Im very dissatisfied with the handle design.
Worth the Investment - Time Saving Installation Equipment
by Nexus Tile LLC
We have been using this Sigma for a couple years and it preforms perfectly every time. Its a time saving piece of equipment well worth the investment. Its quality design and durability far surpasses any of the other lower cost brands. The cutter makes perfect cuts from the hardest full body porcelain materials. I do agree that lining up the scoring wheel to your mark line can be difficult but you can add a fine permanent marker line where the center line of the measuring gauge. This makes it easier to line up your marks for a cut.
i have several sigma cutters, they all work great except this one. I did purchase from another supplier. I have tried on several different jobs and several different types of tile. All it does is bust the tile....if it breaks them at all....it couses me to not have enough tile to finish....it was just a waste of money becouse it never leaves the shop now. I even bought the case for it so it wouldnt get dirty lol just scrap metal to me now.